Charlotte, N.C. – September 10, 2014:
We are excited to announce the much-anticipated release of Fuzzy Logix DB Lytix v1.0.1 In-
Database Analytics Suite on Teradata Data Warehouse Platforms from Teradata (NYSE: TDC). With the installation of this release, organizations will be able to easily and quickly gain broad insights across the entire data set in their Teradata Data Warehouses, making lighter work of difficult and
time-consuming analytical problems.
DB Lytix v1.0.1 is a versatile, advanced analytics suite for the complete line of Teradata Data
Warehousing platforms, offering a wide range of analytical methods targeted for mission-critical use cases that involve complex computations and/or large data sets such as provider scoring and disease prediction in healthcare, real-world evidence of drug reactions in life sciences, store and item- level inventory prediction in retail, and name matching algorithms for data cleansing, to name a few.
Fuzzy Logix has worked closely with Teradata to develop the DB Lytix analytical suite, with a strong focus on performance, scale, usability, and robustness.
“DB Lytix v1.0.1 on Teradata is engineered to execute complex analytical models inside the Teradata Data Warehouse. This helps minimize data movement and improves performance by running all analytical models in an MPP architecture. With this solution, customers gain valuable insights from all of their data warehouse data in a timely, flexible, and accurate manner,” said Chris Twogood, vice president of product and services marketing, Teradata.
Partha Sen, Chief Executive Officer of Fuzzy Logix, concurs: “We’ve invested heavily in fine-tuning our solution for Teradata to deliver a high-performance, scalable and robust in-database analytics suite with DB Lytix v1.0.1. We are very encouraged by the initial results in convincingly solving difficult use cases for our customers and prospects. We are looking forward to working closely with Teradata’s customer-facing teams to provide tremendous value to our joint customers.”
Seeing Is Believing
For more detail about:
visit our website www.fuzzylogix.com
Key capabilities of DB Lytix v1.0.1 in a Teradata Data Warehouse
- Comprehensive functional coverage: Hundreds of analytical methods across 16 functional categories such as mathematical, statistical, simulation, data mining, and machine learning techniques applicable to a wide variety of use cases
- Zero data movement = dramatically faster TtV: End-to-end In-database processing of hundreds of analytical methods to ensure no data movement from / to the Teradata data warehouse platforms
- Massively Parallel Processing – Highly parallelized algorithms that can execute on all data – not just samples – to provide analysis across any level of granularity for deeper insights
- Usability – Callable from standard SQL programming interface that reduces learning curve and allows easy integration into applications, front end business intelligence tools, and analytical development tools such as Teradata Warehouse Miner
- Security – Simple but secure software-only installation with strong multi-level permission controls and audit trails to ensure sanctity of analytical processes
About Fuzzy Logix:
Fuzzy Logix is a market leader in predictive analytics for big data. At Fuzzy Logix, we are revolutionizing analytics with our in-database software solutions available on Teradata platforms and with our GPU-based analytics offerings. Our solutions help companies make smarter decisions, increase effectiveness and improve performance. These solutions are easy to use and deploy and run 10X to 100X faster than other analytics products.
Our customers include financial institutions, insurance, marketing services, retail and healthcare companies who are leveraging our software and professional services to gain new insight from their massive enterprise data and improve their business performance. We make analytics easy, pervasive and available real-time. To find out how your company can benefit from leveraging in-database or GPU-based high-performance analytics, visit www.FuzzyL.com.
For more information and media enquiries, contact Mike Upchurch, email@example.com,
804.342.1186, or for product and trial information email firstname.lastname@example.org