Retail Trading Operations
Traditional Retail Metrics
Despite an increasing emphasis on digital and multi-channel marketing, at Fuzzy Logix we don’t neglect traditional retail trading operations or retail metrics and therefore offer analytics solutions throughout your retail business.
Our in-database product can quickly and effectively report on:
- Product lifecycle and pricing
- Product and offer optimization
- Coupon and offer code redemption
- Customer demographics and segmentation
- Trading area and store development
- Product and store cannibalization
- Inventory management
- Sales forecasting, next likely purchase
- Distribution models
- Marketing effectiveness
Not only do we offer reporting in these areas, in many cases predictive modelling can give you greater insight so you will be able to not just manage decisions and planning based on what happened in the past, but what will happen in the future.
Trade area analysis is an invaluable tool for retailers when planning a store opening and making local store business and marketing decisions. As important as it is to pick the optimal store location, it can be equally important to understand the trade areas within that location.
Our powerful retail trading analytics product helps retailers:
- Choose a new store location
- Understand how local demographics effect store performance
- Define store size and layout
- Set market share targets
- Dictate product selection and offers most likely to attract local market share
- Manage sales, store and product cannibalization
- Identify local demographics and therefore influence localized marketing
- Select localized services offering
- Predict shifts in trade area variables
These solutions are designed to help retail companies manage their sales associates.
- Very accurate sales forecasting at employee, store, region and other levels which match the company’s organizational structure.
- Multi-dimensional segmentation to allow companies to focus on key salespeople who have the propensity to improve or who are at risk for declines in performance.
- Tools for salespeople to retain customer information and develop a personal relationship with their customers.
Inventory Management Solutions – Managing inventory based on pattern recognition and using self-learning algorithms allows companies to optimize their inventory and keep the lowest amount of working capital allocated to inventory possible while fulfilling customer demand.
- Self-learning inventory management tools that automatically review the behavior of individual items and set appropriate order amounts
- Inventory segmentation tools that use five dimensions to create a manageable group of inventory categories where purchasing rules can be applied. The dimensions are: item movement, variance in item movement, minimum order quantity, cost and lead time. By segmenting in this way, the true nature of inventory movement can be managed and predicted.
- Purchasing management tools to create suggested inventory order quantities and manage vendor relationships.