- How to Build a Big Data Engineering Team Fuzzy Logix’ CMO Aashu Virmani talks to Forbes about what makes a good data scientist or engineer.
Read the source article at Forbes Welcome
- Fuzzy Logix: IoT retail data is gonna be (h)yuge It’s no trumped up suggestion to say that nobody knows how (h)yuge the data is in the Internet of Things (IoT) better than the retail industry. Indeed, we might go further and say that today, nobody has more respect for the IoT’s ... Read More
- Fuzzy Logix: data crunching should be parallelised, optimised, standardised & native-ised Adrian Bridgwater writes for Computerweekly.com: Fuzzy Logix (like fuzzy logic, but with an X, get it?) has announced availability of its analytics suite DB Lytix on the Cloudera Enterprise 5 data platform.
Read the source article at ComputerWeekly.com
- How Big Data Helps To Tackle The No 1 Cause Of Accidental Death In the U.S. The misuse of opioids overtook road accidents as the most common cause of accidental death in the US. In Canada, the situation has been called a “national health crisis.
It’s such a huge problem that tackling it was identified as a ... Read More
- Finding That Needle in The Huge Data Stack A Blog Post for Huffington Post by Fuzzy Logix COO Mike Upchurch
For those who hit the “snooze” button on earlier big data wake-up calls, consider this your espresso shot of information: Our society creates as much data in two days—approximately ... Read More
- The CMO Files: Aashu Virmani IDG Connect featured our Chief Marketing Officer, Aashu Virmani, in their CMO Files series on 14 September 2016. Find out what inspires and drives his passion for technology marketing.
- Analytics Professionals Achieving Best Salaries Fuzzy Logix’ Asia Pacific Managing Director, Suvro Bannergee writes about how the growth of big data and the subsequent analytics requirements is leading to high salaries for professionals who possess the right skills.
- If Big Data is like a pint of Guinness, is DB Lytix the tap? Super article in Forbes by tech writer Adrian Bridgwater about Fuzzy Logix, DB Lytix and Big Data….with the best ale-based analogy we’ve ever read!