- India versus Australia Semi Final: Lessons for BBCI, the Indian Media and the Indian Fans
March 28, 2015Well, well, well, it was a disappointing night last Thursday! My wife and I had made plans to have some home cooked Indian food and watch the semi-final game after dinner. Obviously, the expectation was that India will win. ... Read More
- India versus Australia Semi-Final: Believe it or not, India has the advantage!
March 22, 2015On Thursday, March 26, India will face tournament favorites Australia in Sydney in the second semi-final of the ICC Cricket World Cup. The air is filled with anticipation as it always is when India meets Australia in an international cricketing ... Read More
- India versus UAE: Men in Blue Should Never Underestimate the Minnows, Probability of Upset Almost 1 in 10
February 27, 2015After India’s convincing victory over Pakistan and South Africa, the contest on Saturday at Perth does not seem to be generating much interest. I talked to quite a few people in Delhi and Bangalore over the past few days and ... Read More
- India versus South Africa: Men in Blue Fired on all Cylinders
February 22, 2015Congrats Men in Blue! Beating South Africa such convincingly is a big achievement particularly, when the Proteas are a strong team and a lot of Cricket pundits fancy them to win the tournament. By virtue of this win, India also ... Read More
- India versus South Africa: It will be one cracker of a game
February 22, 2015Tomorrow, in the ICC World Cup, India will play South Africa in Melbourne. After India’s performance against Pakistan a week ago, we are expecting that the men in blue will continue to maintain their momentum. However, South Africa is a ... Read More
- India versus Pakistan – Who has the advantage?
February 14, 2015Tomorrow i.e., Feb 15th, 2015, India will play arch rivals Pakistan in Adelaide in the group stages of the ICC World Cup. I believe in the sporting world probably no other sporting event whips up such passion as an International ... Read More
- Many Valuable Lessons from Delhi Elections
February 12, 2015A friend sent me an SMS today which read ‘Your prediction were better than all the exit polls, but even you could not predict the outlier jhadu (broom – the Aam Aadmi Party’s election symbol)’. Agreed, I was wrong. ... Read More
- Who will win in Delhi? AAP might score an impressive half century
February 10, 2015People have voted in the assembly elections in Delhi and the buzz in the news channels is that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) will most likely form the next government in Delhi. This hypothesis is based on the exit polls ... Read More