- Partha Sen: Five Data Challenges Every Index Provider Faces
November 7, 2017Fuzzy Logix Founder and CEO Partha Sen in TradersMagazine.com on the five data challenges every index provider faces. Read More
- Doing more with less – how would Alexander the Great have tackled today’s big data challenge?
November 7, 2017When your business demands faster insights on less budget, what is the answer? Read More
- Big Data: Drilling for value
November 1, 2017Data in the 21st Century is like Oil in the 18th Century: an immensely, untapped valuable asset, according to Wired, amongst others. Like oil, for those who see data’s fundamental value and learn to extract and use it there will be huge ... Read More
- When Silicon Valley came to Wall Street
October 30, 2017Gilead Sciences recently reached an $11.9bn agreement to acquire Kite Pharma for a 50 per cent premium to its monthly average stock price. Five days before the US takeover was announced, an artificially intelligent computer predicted it. The algorithm, developed ... Read More
- State of Artificial Intelligence for Enterprises
October 27, 2017Business leaders looking for increased revenue, more efficiency and a better experience for their customers can have all of that — if they adopt artificial intelligence (AI) for their organization. That is the promise of AI that many businesses are ... Read More
- Fuzzy Logix Takes Big Data Intelligence Award at Teradata PARTNERS
October 25, 2017Fuzzy Logix is celebrating winning the Teradata Epic award for Big Data Intelligence at the 2017 Teradata PARTNERS event. Read More
- FUZZY LOGIX NAMED FINALIST FOR THE 2017 TERADATA PARTNER ‘EPIC’ AWARD
October 23, 2017Fuzzy Logix, a pioneer in in-database analytics, announced that it has been selected as a finalist for the Teradata PARTNERS Epic Awards in the Big Data Intelligence category. Read More
- The future of RegTech: a skyrocketing industry?
October 19, 2017“Yet despite its burgeoning status as a go-to regulatory compliance option, issues do exist with the adoption and implementation of RegTech. There are concerns over its complexity and large, upfront costs – high barriers to entry associated with ‘mission critical’ ... Read More